The Tower at Mutual Plaza Redevelopment Project
will reimagine the grandeur of one of Durham’s most prominent and reputable office towers and reposition it as a Class A space.
Enhanced amenities and base building renovations, currently underway, will elevate the quality and functionality of the space for modern office user expectations. The renovations will reflect the vibrant atmosphere of downtown.
Expected delivery of all building enhancements in Q1 2019.
- A remodeled and expanded lobby with a glass curtain wall and revolving doors, stone flooring and wrapped columns, LED lighting, and visitor restrooms, as well as grab-and-go coffee and concessions
- 16,000 square feet of newly constructed space on first floor and mezzanine, adjacent to the remodeled lobby
Allows for outdoor work and gatherings with:
- paving and artificial lawn
- work areas and living rooms framed by skylights
- a variety of tables, benches, chairs, and umbrellas
- electrical outlets and Wi-Fi for outdoor work
- Skylights and clerestory windows provide daylight into Concourse with access flooring
- New amenities include: AV-equipped conference rooms, fitness center, locker rooms, tenant storage rentals, and bike parking
- 23,000-square foot shared office and coworking environment
In addition to the clean, restored and repaired façade, new exterior lighting will elevate the profile of the property on the skyline.
Increased on-site parking to provide 3 spaces per 1,000 rentable square feet.